Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hopi Message Board Archives - Hopi Discussion

<cite>Hopi Message Board Archives - Hopi Discussion</cite>: "
Dear friends,and fellow Americans We must focus and stay interested in learning the ways of living with the earth, and the arts of natural medicine, both shamanistic and holistic. At times I am able to connect strongly with the earth mother, but due to my surroundings and association I am often disconnected. I was raised in my youth with Navajo Elders from Needles Ca. Raised a Cristian and or the science of love of the Creator,in which the Creator manifest as Super soul is present in all things, but I am lacking a foundation and to take my calling to the next level and I wish to learn the real ways and devote my heart to it. If anyone could help with information you shall have my most gratitude. sincerely, John E Valadez, of Green Laws Now!God Bless B.p they were chosen for world stage change.Please I need sponsors to see our vision come true.Join me and my crusade of a new world save our Home for many generations.God Bless The U.S.A and Our Honorable President Barack Obahma.
"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation that all men are created equal."

No comments:

Post a Comment