Saturday, June 2, 2012

Valadez Family

  John and Gloria forgive forgive us weren't trained in the husband and wives area nor was our Parents and so on.Our mothers protected us and loved us unconditionally.The fathers work when they could.I knew you were going to be my wife Gloria you were the one .Half of our lives we have together. good days and bad.What the meaning of love.Our story we might have lost our way but this story has just begun.Either way May or June Elmo We must carry our mess as they did to.We made a long journey together.I write this today for I miss your touch. The last time I kissed your fore head many months ago I knew the flame was not in your heart pain was to much so you covered it and had to do for the family what I couldn't. Oh Lord open her heart let her under stand I need so time to find my way.My whole world is gone for all hate me.I guess I let you all down.Forgive me.Your family is my family.God has called most of mine. I could love no other never In my heart I Lay with you by your side on the floor or near the window to here your heart beat.God through your son Jesus, please put in the hearts of her family forgiveness.As you forgive me me of things I didn't do and did.Carry my burden for it is to heavy.My spirit is broken who can fix it on but my father in heaven.Then I can help my sons and they shall see in there time of need that they have a spiritual father as well.Lord, Lord, Lord look they treat me like a dog. I'm so lost I cannot see my way.Poverty is a full time job that has no mercy I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.Father forgive me .Promise that you protect them with all your best angels.Trust and authority is in you Our song I will sing over them night and day for my heart  will never stray. I am Proud Christopher Valadez very  proud. John worry no more you are a man and I some day will be. Alone you will find your path no one should tell you how to live.I will try to set a better example.Ive never traveled alone always with your mother super back seat driver.If she has moved on.I will except it an back her up like I should have Alyssa the diamond girl my princess I am your father never forget that.I will have a cred card don't worry Your family is and always be. Grand Parents some day like 20 years.So I closed the door slowly.And got back into bed. Alone alone alone.I need your love. Have faith. I love you guys and soon I will have a house for us. God Bless.

Valadez family. John Valadez Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment