Thursday, October 28, 2010

network solutions

Special Invitation - Share Your Insights and Earn Rewards
Network Solutions is in the process of creating an online community of web professionals who are willing to serve as consultants to us by sharing their perspectives and opinions on new product ideas, services, and programs. If you qualify, you will be one of 300 select members who will not only have the opportunity to share ideas with other business people like yourself, but will also provide input to key decision-makers at Network Solutions and receive monthly Amazon.com® gift cards in exchange for your ideas.
Here's what some of our current members are saying about the community:
"This forum has up-to-date, real life solutions and articles that will help just about anyone become a better business person---whether it is for the polished professional feeling, or the next-door small business down home feeling."
"It is something that I find interesting, it makes me think, it gives me ideas, and I read good input from people who are in the same boat as I am."
"I feel that not only my personal input, but the input of all current community members will better the internet as a "whole" in the coming months."
Here an example of network solutions forum.

My story is probably no different than millions of Americans!I have been without real work for two years. Ive volunteer to help family and friends but this doesn't keep the lights,water or heat on. We can give bonuses to the rich but cant extend unemployment to the needy.What a cruel government we have We need Jobs now.I was a general contractor a happy and proud one. Our company employed over 100 employees and was growing.I have lost everything except my faith and family. When troubled times come its how we deal with these situations and what we do to fix the problems. I was into inspired make real change. Instead of going just green as a builder.I was also going to write green laws. Now I'm writing a book sunny and breezy about building the bridge to connect people to solar and wind incentives and green training to open doors for green jobs. Here is a example.Smart Solar Solutions Environmental /Infrastructures act. For public health and safety . | Change.org
                                        
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment