Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tito talks with Desani

Miscarriage

When I found out my mom had a miscarriage 3 yrs ago..but hers the thing she only told me 2 days ago..
I sit & stare at my self in the mirror wondering...
Wondering if that was me
Wondering if I should be
That could have been me

I could have died
Before I even took a breath
I could have died before I open my eyes

To find this out just now
Is awful
She claims I was to young to take it (10 at the time)
But now I guess I'm all grown up

As if it makes it better
Now you want to tell me ?
That I could have had a baby sister or brother ?

Why now
The sad thing is she was talking to my family & I just happned to hear

Now I sit & stare at my sister
Thinking that could have been her

Wondering why her
Why is she here
Why must god take a baby away

Where they not ready
Or was it just faith

I cry & cry because I feel bad
As if it was my fault

Just to you had a miscarriage

By Shaiane "Skittles" Murphy
Published: 8/11/2010
Your Contributions: Tell us a Poem! You don't have to be a Buzzle.com author to contribute to Poetry Bee. Submit a poem of your own right now!
Surrogacy and IVF   Safe, Convenient, Confidential, Experienced & Supportive Staff.  www.PFCLA.com
Baby Birth Poems   Find more sources/options for Baby Birth Poems  www.webcrawler.com
Use the feedback form below to submit your comments.
Your Comments:
Your Name:
Use the form below to email this article to your friends.
Recipient Email Address:
 Separate multiple email addresses by ;
Your Name:
Your Email Address:
Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment