Friday, August 20, 2010

Resme Cover Page

My story is probably no different than millions of other Americans!I have been without real work for two years. I have volunteered  to help family and friends. Rewarding yes,but doesn't keep the lights on. We can give bonuses to the rich stock marketeers but cant extend unemployment benefits to the needy 99ers.What a cruel government we have. We need Jobs and opportunity now. I was a successful general contractor. Our company employed over 100 skilled workers and was growing.When the economy turned so did a lot of  Businesses . One developer alone owes our company over 800 thousand dollars, they filed bankruptcy. I have survived because of my faith and family. When troubled times come its how we deal with these situations and what we do to fix the problem with solutions. So I  prayed"God use me as a vessel to do your will and a little of mine".Then the inspirations started flowing. The time is at hand to make real change! Instead of going just green as a builder.I was also going to write Green laws and Petitions. Now I'm writing a book Sunny and Breezy about building the bridge to connect people to solar and wind incentives and green training to open doors for green jobs. Here is a example.Smart Solar Solutions Environmental /Infrastructures act. For public health and safety . | Change.org    " American jobs now!right to work.U.S Green laws.  Amassco house of green

1 comment: